https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/448208629411874306Next Thursday November 19,2020 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM ESTDue to the spike of COVID 19 in many of the Federal Agencies and as a part of our duty to inform and empower our local’s leaders, we have designed a 2-hour webinar called “Covid-19 Outbreak Management” to learn how to facilitate complaints for unsafe working conditions and apply pressure to federal agencies that neglect proper safety and OSHA regulations. This webinar will empower AFGE leaders to know how to file complaints to ensure accountability of agency officials in order to protect AFGE members over the course of the pandemic.Topics of discussion will include but not limit:
- Communication for affected/at risk workers (forwarded to your district/council)
- Filing OSHA and CDC complaints
- Contacting government officials (including governors & congress members)
- Workers’ comp information and pressuring for PPE
- Whistleblower protections
Many website that will be provided during the class to include but not limited to
- Site how to File an OSHA complaint at the Federal level
- Site how to file CDC complaint with a request for a CDC team inspection.
- Site to call the governor’s office and inform them of the agency’s negligence.
- Site on how to demand the Agency begin contract tracing, and notify exposed employees, vendors, contractor, and members of the public.
- Site how to demand to bargain, as a COVID-19 outbreak has a substantial impact on conditions of employment.
- Site how to call your congressional representatives and the senators in your state to inform them of the failure the agency has made in containing the virus.
- Site how to protect the local leaders and engage in best practices as a potential whistleblower
Next Thursday November 19,2020 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM EST
Workers Compensation SpecialistField